Happy New Year!

• Also the best wishes for a successful, healthy Year 2011.
    Perhaps we'll meet us with some of the other Austrian Riders somewhere, the first chance will be end of April/beginning of May during the 3rd ÖSI-Angasen. More details you'll find at this pages soon.

See you
    regards from Upper Austria
    Gerhard

• Wir schreiben englisch hier because my German is just not that good... ;D

Looking forward to seeing as many as possible in the course of 2011!

• Der Schlucki hat anderes im Sinn, wenn er mit Midgetviking zusammen ist, aber über das wird er jetzt NICHT schreiben! ;D

Schlucki has other thins on his mind when he is together with Midgetviking, but this will not be written down here. ;D

Gruß aus Wien, Thomas "Schlucki" Schluet

In Memory of Big Basti, Didi, Stefan and Wolff, who had to leave far too early.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Schlucki ()

• Der Schlucki hat anderes im Sinn, wenn er mit Midgetviking zusammen ist, aber über das wird er jetzt NICHT schreiben! ;D

• mit hund gassi gehen ???
    • kirchen bebannern ???
    • moppeds putzen ???

• Klar doch, Wolff!
    Du hast voll den Durchblick. ;D

Wobei, Moped putzen? Das hab ich das letzte Mal 2008 gemacht ...
    Ich verkauf die Mopeds immer, wenn sie schmutzig sind und hol mir beim Händler ein Sauberes ab.

• Of course.

All clear, Wolff!
    You have full the look-through. *grinning*

But, cleaning bike? I last did that 2008 ...
    I keep selling the bikes when they are dirty and get a clean one from my dealer.

• übung macht den meister (kann dir schlucki ja übersetzen) ;D ;) ;)

Braucht er nicht. You see, I can READ German. Just not write it... Uhm... Shouldn't it be "Meister"? With a capital "M"...? ;D

• i offer dirty bike for small monetas. i hope i hear something from somebody.
    glad to make monetas. best wishes

frank66